Enjoy your culture tour
in Daegu more conveniently with your smartphone!
Daegu Tour is a mobile service which provides information on various cultural relics, tourist locations and government facilities. Now you can enjoy the same services that Daegu Tourist Information has to offer on your smartphone.
Daegu Tourist Information Mobile Service "Daegu Tour" (Ver 3.0)
For the convenience of numerous users holding different devices, we have switched from the conventional web page design to that which optimizes its size according to the user’s device. With the advent of a new markup language which takes form in function completion, we were able to develop a ‘smart’ web page. In order to break from its previous localized service manual and adapt to the fast-changing web environment, Daegu Tourist Information adopted a new approach to provide faster and better service for smart phones, tablet PCs and desktops/laptops. It features the multiple-functionality of exterior API, and location-based services using mobile communication services.
- Search service for tourist attractions
- Location based search service for tourist attractions nearby
- Famous tourist locations, restaurants and bars listed by distance in details
- Navigation service via Open Map API
- Phone numbers and detailed information of tourist attractions (Phone numbers can be dialed directly)
- Real-time bus information of Daegu
- Real-time travel news of Daegu
- Multilingual support in 4 languages (Korean, English, Japanese and Chinese)
How to add Start Menu shortcut in mobile web service
- Open Safari and go to Daegu Tourist Information homepage (http://tour.daegu.go.kr).
- Tap icon on the lower middle.
- Select ‘Add to Homescreen’.
- Set name for icon and tap ‘Add’.
- Homepage directly accessible by tapping on icon.
- Open internet browser.
- Open Daegu Tourist Information (http://tour.daegu.go.kr).
- Press the ‘Menu’ button next to the ‘Home’ button, and select ‘Add shortcut to homescreen’.
- Homepage directly accessible by tapping on shortcut.