We process personal information for the following purposes: the processed personal information will not be used for any purpose other than the following purposes.
Conduct of Contract on Service Provision
We handle personal information for the purpose of confirming the identity of the applicant and verifying the identity of the applicant according to the identification system of the applicant, applying for the website advertisement (application for guidance), applying for cultural tourism commentary, etc.
Items of personal information to be processed: name, contact, address, group name, email, travel itinerary
Retention period: Delete as soon as the purpose of collecting and using personal information expires Personal information is deleted in accordance with the "Public Records Records Management Act".
A. Deleting Procedures
- When the processing purpose expires, the personal information of a user is deleted.
B. Deleting Methods
- Personal information stored in an electronic file is deleted using a technical method that can not play the record.
Measures to Ensure the Safety of Personal Information
In accordance with Article 29 of the Personal Information Protection Act, the following technical / administrative and physical measures are taken to ensure safety.
Encryption of Personal Information
- Personal information of a user uses separate security functions such as encrypting file and transmission data.
Technical Measures against Hacking
- To prevent leakage and damage of personal information caused by hacking or computer virus, security program is installed and periodically updated and checked. Also, the system is installed and controlled in an external area, technically and physically observing and blocking.
Limits Applied on Access to Personal Information Processing Systems
- To control access to personal information through the granting, modification and deletion of access rights to the database system that processes personal information, we take necessary measures and control the unauthorized access from the outside using the intrusion prevention system.
Minimization and Training of Personal Information Handling Staff
- Employees who handle personal information are designated and limited to the person in charge, and measures are taken to minimize personal information.
Culture and tourism commentator application reservation system management and operation are entrusted to Daegu City Tourism Association.
Contents of Commissioned Work
We support cultural tourism commentary service by application of culture tourism commentators.
- Items of personal information: name, contact, group name, travel schedule.
A user may exercise the following rights as a personal information subject.
Request for correction and deletion of personal information errors
If a user requests a correction or deletion of an error of personal information, it shall be corrected and deleted immediately.
Personal information that is modified or deleted at the request of the user is processed according to the processing and retention period of personal information.
In order to receive relief from personal information infringement, the personal information subject may apply for dispute resolution or consultation with the Personal Information Dispute Resolution Committee or Korea Internet Information Agency. In addition, for reporting and consultation of other personal information infringement, please contact the following organizations.
A. Personal Dispute Resolution Committee: 118 (ARS Extension 3)
B. Information Protection Mark Certification Committee: 02-580-0533 ~ 4
C. Advanced Criminal Investigation Division, Supreme Prosecutors' Office: 02-3480-2000
D. Cyber Terror Response Center, National Police Agency: 02-392-0330
A. Personal Information Sector Responsible Officer - Name: Park Dong-shin, Tourism Manager
- Ph: (053)803-3870
- Name: Kim Mi Kyung
- Ph: (053)803-3886
- Mail: email@example.com